Thursday, October 16, 2014

Box Top Submission Labels for YOU!

Thanks for stopping by my blog-in-progress!

I'm a new Box Tops Coordinator so I've been looking for any and all ways to make submission time easier.  Pinterest has some great ideas, but I couldn't find any pre-made labels that had "50" on them and a place to put our School ID, so I made some myself and I am sharing them with you!  

I used the Avery Template for 5160 (address labels) and saved it as a PDF file.  All you have to do is fill in the "School ID" with your number.  I include our School ID on them just in case something happens - I feel better knowing they are linked to my school when I submit them.  




Just add these labels to your Ziploc baggies and you're good to go.  Download the labels HERE.

If you download the labels, leave a comment.  I'd love to hear where you're from.


No comments:

Post a Comment